Serengeti National Park Safari
Visit Africa’s Greatest Animal Reserve
4-Day Tanzania Wildlife Safari
Join Us on This Special Wildlife Safari in Tanzania!
The Serengeti: Africa’s greatest wildlife reserve. World-famous for the Great Migration, this area is so unquestionably unique, you won’t want to leave. With over 25,000 different mammals and over 550 species of birds, there are thousands of animals to see here. Spot lions, tigers, elephants, baboons, giraffes, and more in this amazing place and we’d love to share it with you.
Starting at $1,669 USD per person
We’ll come and collect you at your hotel in Arusha
January – March
May – December
4 days, 3 nights
At this moment in time, we offer private safari tours and there are no restrictions on group sizes
- Full board accommodation at safari lodges as per itinerary
- Exclusive use of 4WD safari vehicle and English-speaking driver-guide
- All park fees and crater fees
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water while on game drives
- A tasty boxed lunch will be provided for each safari day
- Prices are based on 2 people sharing a room at the safari lodges
- Extra excursions/services available at safari lodges
- Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, phone calls & snacks
- Deviation from the safari itinerary provided
- Tips and gratuities for guide and lodge staff
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha; can be booked on request
What to bring
- Waterproof jacket
- Soft jacket, fleece or soft-shell, for cold temperatures at night
- Long sleeve shirt, for protection from the sun
- Short sleeve shirt, light-weight
- Hiking pants
- Shorts (optional)
- Bathing suit (optional)
- Rimmed hat, for sun protection
- Bandana, buff or dust mask, for face coverage for dust and sweat (optional)
- Hiking boots or shoes
- Sandals or flip-flops (optional)
- Daypack, small
- Face mask (Mandatory)
- Hand sanitizer (Mandatory)
- Lip balm
- Insect repellent, containing DEET
- Snacks (optional)
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Camera, with a zoom lens of 300mm or more (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Electrical outlet adapter (plug type D or G)
- Trip receipt
- Visa (available at the airport)
- Immunization papers (please see the CDC’s recommendations on immunizations)
- Insurance documents
About your guide
One local, certified safari guide
An incredible Serengeti safari tour experience!
See large herds of elephants playing by the river or resting in the shade
Keep your eye out for those sleepy tree-climbing lions!
Get close up views of the playful cheetahs
Come and see the incredible Great Migration with us!
And prepare yourself to see the cheeky baboons in their natural habitat
Witness thousands of eland, topi, hartebeest, impala, and Grant's gazelle
Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater
Day 1: Drive to Tarangire for a game drive with picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Breakfast, game drive through Ngorongoro on the way to Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Breakfast, proceed to Serengeti for picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive with picnic lunch. Return to Arusha.
Elephants in particular love this area as they roam through Tarangire’s savannah and shelter from the sun under the Baobab (upside-down trees). This area is a bird watchers paradise as it’s home to over 550 different bird species, the most diverse in Africa, including the Kori Bustard, the heaviest flying bird on earth!
The Serengeti is world-famous for the role it plays in the annual Great Migration, where an estimated two million herbivores – mostly wildebeest and zebra – migrate from the Serengeti to Kenya’s Maasai Mara Game Reserve. In the afternoon you will leave the Serengeti to return to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Now a UNESCO World Heritage site, it is over 260 km² (100 miles²) long and is often referred to as “Africa’s Eden”. Home to more than 25,000 large mammals, it is not unusual to see all of the “Big Five” (buffalo, elephants, rhino, lions, and leopards) in one day.